Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
The Local Search Forum is just over 2 months old, but we've been experiencing rapid growth due to the support of the Local Search community in general and specifically because of you, our valued members.

It's you guys that make this place! And I want to be sure you know…
This is YOUR community - and I work for YOU!

The forum has expanded to the point already where it's getting hard for folks to find the info they need.
So we need to start to splitting off some more forums to help keep everything organized and easy to find.

So over the weekend I launched the new
Local SEO Tools - Local Search Software Forum

This section is for news, updates and helpful information about tools and software related to Local Search.

Examples of posts that could go in this section are: What is the best local search tracking software? What is the best citation solution? Is there a tool to do XYZ? What's a good Wordpress theme for SMBs?

Solution providers can also post updates in certain situations, but we don't allow blatant self promotion. So if you offer a product and want to post PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES FOR THIS SECTION 1st.

We also soon will have featured advertising spots in this section of the forum. PM me if interested.

STAY TUNED for our 3 Month Anniversary Announcements on 10/24. We have some other forum additions and features that will make your time here more beneficial and rewarding. And we'll be announcing who our "Top Contributors" are. :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
djbaxter Brightlocal Tool shows Large Google Local Search Algorithm Update March 10, 2021 Google Algorithm Discussions 1
djbaxter New Local SEO tool from BrightLocal: Local Search Grid Local SEO Tools & Software 7
Gsmithmike The most accurate Tool to show Local Search Result for Geo Targeting keywords? Local SEO Tools & Software 3
JoyHawkins New Option to Promote Local Search Services & Tools LSF News and Announcements 2
HangTenSEO Best Local Search Tool Local SEO Tools & Software 40
L Visual Content Tools & Graphic Resources for Local Search, Web Design & Social Local Content 2
Linda Buquet Visual Content Tools & Graphic Resources for Local Search, Web Design & Social Local Content 2
Linda Buquet 153 of the Very Best SEO & Local Search Tools - Backlinko Organic SEO 0
Linda Buquet Huge List of Mission Critical CRM & Business Tools for Local Search Consultants Local SEO Tools & Software 0
L ✔ Amazing New Tool! 3 Ways to use Impactana for Local Search Content Local Content 12
Linda Buquet ✔ Amazing New Tool! 3 Ways to use Impactana for Local Search Content Local Content 12
chadkimball Re: Swiss Army Knife for Local Search - Im in Love with a Tool Recycle Bin 1
L Consolidating Data from Various Local Search and SEO Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 5
Linda Buquet Schema Scanner - New Tool for Local Search Geeks Local SEO Tools & Software 4
Linda Buquet Guide to Penguin and the Disavow Tool for Local Search Local Search 4
Linda Buquet Hot Local Search Client Management Tool Consultant's Corner 5
Linda Buquet HOT! Local Search Weather Report - Free Tool! Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Linda Buquet Recommended Local Search Tools Local SEO Tools & Software 8
Linda Buquet Local Search Dream Team - Tips, Tools, Predictions Local Search 4
Linda Buquet Local Search Dream Team ? Tips, Tools & Predictions Local Search 0
W Local Search Ecosystem Diagram Local SEO Tools & Software 1
N Dedicated local search Local Search 12
djbaxter Webinar The State of Local Search 2021 [Webinar + Q&A] Events 0
SpectateSwamp How about discussing local search... Like the Spectate one; everything a 50+ years of programming Geezer wants Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
Eoghan_MFeed Looking for a SaaS but more importantly Local Search experienced product managers 🔍 Local SEO Job Board 0
Brian Barwig How to Win at Local Search with Service Area Businesses Service Area Businesses 3
D Dynamic local city webpage to satisfy [search term] + "near me" queries Service Area Businesses 2
djbaxter A bit of a new look for the Local Search Forum Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 2
whitespark Whitespark Local Search Summit: September 15 - 17, 2020 Events 3
A Local Search beginner guide Recycle Bin 0
Creativedge Is the Facebook page name important for local search? Local Search 1
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members May 2020 LSF News and Announcements 0
djbaxter Webinar Brightlocal Local Search Clinic with Andrew Shotland Events 0
djbaxter Webinar Local Search Clinic with Ben Fisher May 27 @ 8am PT/11am ET Events 3
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members April 2020 LSF News and Announcements 1
A I want to join local search forum Contact Us Messages 1
djbaxter Webinar Local Search Clinic with Joy Hawkins May 20 @ 8am PT/11am ET Events 2
georgebizpro Local Search Falcon - Competitor Zip Codes Google My Business & Google Maps 1
StephanieNewton Local Search Clinic with Phil Rozek (Online Reviews) Local Reviews 1
L Local search query showing Knowledge Graph instead of Local Listings box Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter Webinar Local Search Clinic with Jason Brown Events 0
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members March 2020 LSF News and Announcements 2
djbaxter Webinar Local Search Clinic with Colan Nielsen Events 3
zach.todd Local Search and Blogging Local Search 3
Colan Nielsen Local Search Industry Survey 2020 from Bright Local Local Search 1
G Most searched local businesses Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Terry Local search results acting weirdly? Local Search 4
Paul Stevens Businesses from 120 miles away showing up three-pack for searches that name local town Local Search 20
Norbert Z. 2020 Local Search Industry Survey Recycle Bin 0
JoyHawkins 2020 Local Search Industry Survey Local Search 10