More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
The Local Search Forum is just over 2 months old, but we've been experiencing rapid growth due to the support of the Local Search community in general and specifically because of you, our valued members.

It's you guys that make this place! And I want to be sure you know…
This is YOUR community - and I work for YOU!

The forum has expanded to the point already where it's getting hard for folks to find the info they need.
So we need to start to splitting off some more forums to help keep everything organized and easy to find.

So over the weekend I launched the new
Local SEO Tools - Local Search Software Forum

This section is for news, updates and helpful information about tools and software related to Local Search.

Examples of posts that could go in this section are: What is the best local search tracking software? What is the best citation solution? Is there a tool to do XYZ? What's a good Wordpress theme for SMBs?

Solution providers can also post updates in certain situations, but we don't allow blatant self promotion. So if you offer a product and want to post PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE RULES FOR THIS SECTION 1st.

We also soon will have featured advertising spots in this section of the forum. PM me if interested.

STAY TUNED for our 3 Month Anniversary Announcements on 10/24. We have some other forum additions and features that will make your time here more beneficial and rewarding. And we'll be announcing who our "Top Contributors" are. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom