More threads by LinkNow Fam

LinkNow Fam

Reaction score
Hello,

I seem to be encountering an issue recently when I create a new GMB listing for a business. I will create the GMB and send the postcard to verify, but then I will be unable to find the business in my Google Agency account. I will search using the name, and phone number, and also just by scanning through our list of businesses, but the newly created listings do not appear. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, or is there potentially an issue with our account?

I have also noticed that within our agency account, some listings are appearing under the wrong sub-accounts. When I am looking at a location group, some listings will appear in one group but when I open up the business listing, a different account will be the only user assigned on the listing. What would be the best way to escalate these issues?

Thank you

Reactions: Jac

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom