More threads by squeekyclean12

Reaction score
I rank fairly well in my service area but I get only 1-2 calls a month to my service business. My GMB is well optimized (correct primary and secondary category, good reviews 50+ and 5 stars, and I post photos and updates regularly). My services are also all listed properly as well.

Here's a photo of my map pack ranking for my service "near me".

Why aren't I getting more calls? I feel like I'm doing everything right.

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 21.31.22.jpg

Would be great if you can share the keywords and the location. Ranking isn't everything - you have to consider if the keywords you are optimizing for has search volume. You also want to search yourself where the Local Pack shows up in SERP. Sometimes, the local pack would show up underneath an LSA, 4 search ads, and 5 organic results - which in this case, would make sense why you are not getting calls.

It could also be that you are getting website clicks instead of calls. Many many reasons to start a deep dive.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom