Mindquest

Reaction score
Been seeing the "Online Care" icon for therapists and other mental health areas show up on desktop for the 3 pack in selected searches in many cities (Chicago, Denver, New York..etc).

What settings (or combination) do I need to set or fill in on the GMB profile to trigger the "Online Care" icon?

These come to mind?

• Attributes => Service Options => "Online Care"
  • Virtual Care Link
  • COVID-19 info Link
Saw this article by @CarrieHill who works with @JoyHawkins but it was focused on mobile not desktop. COVID-19 "Get Online Care" Links Showing on Mobile - Local University

Any thoughts on how to get this icon would be awesome!

PAC-widget-2020-06-22_12-11-57.png

CarrieHill

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Been seeing the "Online Care" icon for therapists and other mental health areas show up on desktop for the 3 pack in selected searches in many cities (Chicago, Denver, New York..etc).

What settings (or combination) do I need to set or fill in on the GMB profile to trigger the "Online Care" icon?

These come to mind?

• Attributes => Service Options => "Online Care"
  • Virtual Care Link
  • COVID-19 info Link
Saw this article by @CarrieHill who works with @JoyHawkins but it was focused on mobile not desktop. COVID-19 "Get Online Care" Links Showing on Mobile - Local University

Any thoughts on how to get this icon would be awesome!

PAC-widget-2020-06-22_12-11-57.png
You can actually get this yourself - go to your GMB, Go to the Info tab, click on "Highlights" or "Attributes" and add "Online Appointments" and it will show up in your listings.

Hope this helps!
Carrie

Peter Hill

Reaction score
It's easy enough to get, but hard to get rid of!
Has anyone in the healthcare vertical had trouble getting rid of it for locations that do not offer online care. For example, there is no virtual care for dialysis or same day surgery. But Google will crawl our website and add it, and selecting "no online care" doesn't prevent this from happening.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Online Care SERP Feature - How to Be Included Google Local 101 5
CarrieHill Get Online Care link showing up on Healthcare listings Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Garrett Sussman 5 Types of Online Reviewers and What They Care About Local Reviews 2
NexstarNickR Book Online option for Home Services All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
rickvidallon How Do You Access The Buttons In Google My Business For Online Services? Local Search 4
O Create an online store with Chinese goods Recycle Bin 0
JoyHawkins Get Custom Responses to Online Reviews Local Reviews 3
Vicky Trainor Which Category for Online Stores (eg Pet Supply Store) NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 8
djbaxter Webinar The State of Online Reviews in 2021 - January 14th at 2pm EST Events 0
djbaxter The Online Companies That Know the Most About You Mobile & Social 0
F Optimizing for local and online - broader areas? Local Search 0
Adam C. Online Scheduling Recommendations - Contractors Google My Business & Google Maps 1
abbiebeltran Define Service Options Attribute - Online Appointments NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
djbaxter Attend SMX June 23-24 online… for free Events 0
StephanieNewton Local Search Clinic with Phil Rozek (Online Reviews) Local Reviews 1
JoyHawkins Google My Business Adds a New Contact Form for Restaurants to Remove Online Ordering Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
djbaxter Extra visitors online details for Admins Admin Stuff 1
JoyHawkins Advanced Local SEO Training Now Available Online LSF News and Announcements 0
JoyHawkins Digital Marketing for Attorneys Online Summit Events 0
Susan AWESOME new tool to score online reviews from Whitespark Local Reviews 2
S How does online calculator help marketers? Recycle Bin 1
Garrett Sussman Is it Easier to Sell Review Management Online or IRL?? Local Reviews 0
PaulSteinbrueck Contribute a tip about online reviews? Contact Us Messages 0
Garrett Sussman 6 Ways Online Reviews Help Businesses Internally Local Reviews 4
rosie.brightlocal New BrightLocal data: Online Reputation Management Survey Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Building the Perfect Online Listing in the Hospitality Industry Local Reviews 0
djbaxter Google My Business: Looking Good Online with GMB Photos Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Garrett Sussman Reverse Engineering The Perfect Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How To Share Online Reviews Proactively Using Social Media Local Reviews 2
vivekrpatel Online Reputation & Google My Business Page Local Search 4
Garrett Sussman 4 Contract Templates for Online Review Management Services Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How To Prove the ROI of Online Review Management Local Reviews 8
Garrett Sussman What You Need to Know: Online Review Management and Marketing in 2018 Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman 3 Strategies For Prospecting Online Review Management Clients Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How To Sell Online Review Management To Enterprises and Franchises Local Reviews 3
vivekrpatel How do I promote a website online for a specific city audience to generate sales? Local Search 0
Garrett Sussman How To Get Business Owner Buy-in For Online Review Management Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman An Online Review Playbook For Service Area Businesses Local Reviews 0
Garrett Sussman The Difference in Value of Feedback: Surveys and Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How To Pull Meaningful Insights From Product Mentions in Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Agency or DIY? The Value Proposition of Online Reviews Local Reviews 4
Garrett Sussman What Does Snapchat?s New Context Cards Mean for Online Reviews? Local Reviews 0
Garrett Sussman How to Encourage Customers to Use Keywords in their Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman 5 More Unique Email Templates for Requesting Online Reviews Local Reviews 4
Garrett Sussman Online Review Challenges for the Small Business: Low Customer Volume Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Mapping the Local Online Review Strategy That Every B2B Needs Local Reviews 9
Garrett Sussman 3 Analogies for Pitching Online Review Marketing and Management Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman How to Hire Support Employees that Guarantee Positive Online Reviews Local Reviews 5
Garrett Sussman How to Flag Questionable Online Reviews on Google, Facebook, and Yelp Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman 4 Major Barriers Preventing Your Happy Customers From Writing Positive Online Reviews Local Reviews 0