Reaction score

Pitching the Value of Online Reviews to Clients

Pitching an online review marketing strategy to small business owners seems like it should be an easy sell. Online reviews continue to grow in importance for local small business as consumers depend more on other people’s opinions than ever before. Yet a large portion of small businesses do not have any type of strategy in place for getting positive reviews. As more local SEO firms and marketing agencies add Online Review related services to their businesses, developing a compelling pitch of your online review marketing and management services is essential for bringing in new clients.

Across the board, using reviews to generate business is becoming more common.

I reached out to a few Local Search experts to get their advice when it comes to the Online Review Marketing and Management pitch.

Discussion: What's your number one selling point for Online Review Marketing and Management Services?

4.jpg

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I wanted to point out some of the great minds that responded with excellent wisdom in the Grade.us post above. (3 of them are TCs or Featured Authors here.)

Phil Rozek – Local Visibility System
Dan Leibson and Andrew Shotland of Local SEO Guide
Marcus Miller – Bowler Hat

Great stuff!

Reaction score
Thank you Linda! Yep, there are some great contributors on this forum who are always happy to help when you need assistance.

Thanks again Dan, Andrew, Phil, and Marcus!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Garrett Sussman Your Review Management Pitch Deck: Stats, Themes, and Selling Points Local Reviews 5
Garrett Sussman How To Get a Meeting With the Head Honcho To Pitch Services Local Reviews 6
Garrett Sussman 3 Analogies for Pitching Online Review Marketing and Management Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman 4 Steps for Pitching Online Review Management Prospects Local Reviews 0
D Link Drop - Pitch Recycle Bin 0
C The value of a blog on a website for local SEO Local Search 58
billenross Best Of The Web Directory value? Citations 3
A Citation Value? Citations 10
raellovepie Value of Citations? Citations had little to no impact? Citations 29
H Adding MORE photos to a GMB profile - - any value Google My Business & Google Maps 25
Stefan Somborac DA & Citation/Review Site Value Local Reviews 3
mikepetersonwi Successful business being acquired - How to save the SEO value of their site Organic SEO 4
Henry LocalClarity Current value of complete Latitude & Longitude for every location in a chain? Google Local 101 1
John Vuong What is the lifetime value of a customer in Local SEO? Local Search 4
C Best Value Local SEO Platform? Brightlocal? Mox? Yext? Whitespark? Tribelocal? Consultant's Corner 8
AllSearch52 Calculating the value of 3 pack rankings for customers with no website Local Search 1
Garrett Sussman The Difference in Value of Feedback: Surveys and Online Reviews Local Reviews 2
Garrett Sussman Agency or DIY? The Value Proposition of Online Reviews Local Reviews 4
Tim Colling Townsquare "geo-fencing" - legitimate value? Local Search 0
Linda Buquet DAVID - You are valued! Admin Stuff 5
Garrett Sussman 5 Frameworks for Creating Local Events with Community Value Local Reviews 2
J Do No Follow give any backlink juice or value ? Local Search 11
mborgelt In an Industry Void of Promises, How Do You Guarantee Value? Consultant's Corner 16
Garrett Sussman Look Beyond the Stars (Your Customers Do) - The Value of Review Written Content Local Reviews 4
Gayle Katz How do you quantify the value of your local SEO services? Consultant's Corner 5
deanPlumberseo The value of building links, looking for thoughts Organic SEO 9
Chris Alphen Value of Placing License info Organic SEO 2
WHUK 3 Posts that did not add value Recycle Bin 2
Colan Nielsen Value of Citations That Pull on Google+ Local Page Local Reviews 3
koji Local business with online nationwide services in a post-corona world Google Local 101 4
NexstarNickR Book Online option for Home Services All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
rickvidallon How Do You Access The Buttons In Google My Business For Online Services? Local Search 4
O Create an online store with Chinese goods Recycle Bin 0
JoyHawkins Get Custom Responses to Online Reviews Local Reviews 3
Vicky Trainor Which Category for Online Stores (eg Pet Supply Store) NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 8
djbaxter Webinar The State of Online Reviews in 2021 - January 14th at 2pm EST Events 0
djbaxter The Online Companies That Know the Most About You Mobile & Social 0
J Online Care SERP Feature - How to Be Included Google Local 101 5
F Optimizing for local and online - broader areas? Local Search 0
Adam C. Online Scheduling Recommendations - Contractors Google My Business & Google Maps 1
M "Online Care" icon on 3 pack listing: How to get it? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
abbiebeltran Define Service Options Attribute - Online Appointments NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
djbaxter Attend SMX June 23-24 online… for free Events 0
StephanieNewton Local Search Clinic with Phil Rozek (Online Reviews) Local Reviews 1
CarrieHill Get Online Care link showing up on Healthcare listings Google My Business & Google Maps 2
JoyHawkins Google My Business Adds a New Contact Form for Restaurants to Remove Online Ordering Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
djbaxter Extra visitors online details for Admins Admin Stuff 1
JoyHawkins Advanced Local SEO Training Now Available Online LSF News and Announcements 0
JoyHawkins Digital Marketing for Attorneys Online Summit Events 0
Susan AWESOME new tool to score online reviews from Whitespark Local Reviews 2