More threads by gmbtowingfreak

Reaction score
Hello, I hope everybody is doing fine. I have a question that I have been thinking about for a long time. I previously worked alongside repair shops, specifically auto repair shops or custom shops, for modifications to the vehicle. I want to know if there is any value in being able to provide those shops to those customers and fully make a cell. I need help and advice even if someone wants to jump on board and no little bit more down. I can provide real-time people needing a repair or modification and get a better quote for service.

Welcome to the forum! Can you clarify what you need help with. I am not sure I understand.

Hello, I hope everybody is doing fine. I have a question that I have been thinking about for a long time. I previously worked alongside repair shops, specifically auto repair shops or custom shops, for modifications to the vehicle. I want to know if there is any value in being able to provide those shops to those customers and fully make a cell. I need help and advice even if someone wants to jump on board and no little bit more down. I can provide real-time people needing a repair or modification and get a better quote for service.

So you want to match buyers & sellers using GBP as the intermediary? If this is the case, I suppose that you can help these auto repair shops optimise their GBP for a fee... just like any SEO person would do.

All the best in your new business venture.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom