jvaquino

Reaction score
I just noticed the price for MozLocal increased from $49 to $84 per year!

Reaction score
Never really understood the reasoning behind paying yearly for citations.

Back before GetListed became Moz Local, you could easily get the citations it tracks done in just a couple hours and be done with it.

chrisauman

Reaction score
Andrew,

(I have no association with Moz)

With MozLocal you're getting distribution to the top 4 data aggregators with one simple submission. I know if you go direct to just one (like Neustar/Localeze) they can charge you yearly and it's MUCH more expensive than Moz just for this one site. So it's still a good deal. Last time I checked it was like $300/yr. per location just for Neustar/Localeze.

Also, submitting to these services more than once is important. It shows downstream that you're still an active business and the sites can use resubmission as a positive signal to keep you in their listings.

I've done a lot of research and I've submitted to these services individually before. I've even paid to be a partner member with Neustar to distribute listings and MozLocal is the best and easiest way to distribute to the big four (and it will hopefully only get better with age.)

Well worth the cost in my opinion.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Garrett Sussman Gradeus Product Update: New Plans, New Features, New Prices Local Reviews 2
Linda Buquet Moz Local Updates + Price Increase Coming Local SEO Tools & Software 7
Nikki Stine GMB for Gun Shop pulls in 'FFL Transfer Fee' pricing from a Facebook Post. Is this normal? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
NexstarNickR Google Local Service Ads: Price Increases due to Bidding Rollout Paid Search and Local Service Ads 3
Mmclean07 Pricing question Consultant's Corner 3
S Yext and the $400 price tag to edit NAP Local Search 6
Garrett Sussman [New Free eBook] The Agency Profit-Boosting Secrets To Pricing Review Management Local Reviews 0
Tim Sweeney Adwords Price Extensions - Show How Much Services And Products Cost Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Linda Buquet Good SEO: How Much Does it Cost? What are the Pricing Models? via The Next Web Consultant's Corner 1
Jared How Do You Justify Premium Pricing To A Client? Consultant's Corner 2
D Pricing and Potential Consultant's Corner 2
Bishop Can you put price of service in Google + Business title? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Weve Got Your Customers Game: Price Range for Services Local Search 6
Linda Buquet Pricing Strategies for Local Search Consultants Consultant's Corner 1
C Local SEO Pricing Models Consultant's Corner 21
Don Berthiaume Moving the "A" in NAP - Process & Pricing Consultant's Corner 17
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 6
NevenaIvanova Need help with business detail update of a Chinese business Local Search 3
Niki Gross Tracking Variables Removed After Dec. Update Google My Business & Google Maps 1
D Should I Bother Updating NAP on Business Listings and 3rd Party Sites? Citations 7
nathangdavidson Anyone noticed Website fields not being updated in GMB, even though approved? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Hammer Can't enter verification code due to error "To verify your listing, update your business info" All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
NickB-Tampa Why does Google keep updating changing the main category on our listings to ones that don't make as much sense? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 2
S GMB Address Update for SAB Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter Google December 2020 core update now fully rolled out Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
Dino Google not updating an address. Any ideas? Moving or Name Changes 2
hajnasiewicz How To Update a logo in Wikipedia Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
djbaxter Forum updated to Xenforo 2.2.2 Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
Professor M Google Maps Update - live status of takeout and delivery orders when you book or order from Google Maps on Android and iOS Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
Y Whenever I publish update for my local business, my local rankings drop for 3-4 days Local Search 1
djbaxter Passage Indexing: Not A Core Update. It's Ranking, Not Indexing. Don't Optimize For It Google Algorithm Discussions 0
NevenaIvanova Bus Stop Names Update NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 2
H Updating website and urls are no longer .aspx Organic SEO 2
NickB-Tampa URL is updated in Google My Business but doesn't show up correctly in maps or on Bright Local Local Search 2
djbaxter Google Updates Search Quality Raters Guidelines Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
Igor GMB Virtual care link auto updates to wrong URL Google My Business & Google Maps 5
djbaxter Forum updated to Xenforo 2.2.1 Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
Colan Nielsen NEW October 2020 Google My Business Insights Update Google My Business & Google Maps 0
A Legal Services Rankings Tanked After Potential Update - Solutions? What Did You Do? Organic SEO 2
djbaxter Security update Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 3
freerunr Verbiage in business profile showing when hours on GMB were updated Google My Business & Google Maps 8
JoyHawkins Ranking Updates - August 13, 2020 Google Algorithm Discussions 2
djbaxter WordPress 5.5 update breaks plugins: Here’s the fix Websites, Software, and Security 6
hajnasiewicz "Review updates" but nothing to review All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
djbaxter What SEOs get wrong about Google updates Google Algorithm Discussions 0
bdebelle Review Updates - "Accept all for this Location" resulting in listing suspension Help & Support for Google Local 2
djbaxter How spam reports are used at Google: Manual actions vs. algorithm updates Spam on Google 2
diptimayee Google Updated Its "How Search Works" Page Google News: Important Changes & Features 2
A Updating sitelinks in Google search for 404 pages Organic SEO 6
billenross update card Contact Us Messages 1