More threads by Ryan Steinolfson

Reaction score
The client will be focusing on litigation law services. Currently, its primary category is estate lawyer.

There's no "litigation lawyer" as a predefined category available. We're planning to add "lawyer" as their primary category, then have the estate planning attorney as one of their secondary categories. We want to know if this may trigger a suspension? Would it possibly affect or drop the ranking for estate law after changing?

Solution
No suspension, but your rankings will absolutely tank for the keyword “estate lawyer”.

The primary category carriee a LOT more ranking weight than the additional categories.

I would not advise this change unless the client does not want to rank for “estate lawyer” anymore.
No suspension, but your rankings will absolutely tank for the keyword “estate lawyer”.

The primary category carriee a LOT more ranking weight than the additional categories.

I would not advise this change unless the client does not want to rank for “estate lawyer” anymore.

Solution
@Ryan Steinolfson

I am not sure if this will help, but below is a list of related categories to categories 'Lawyer' and 'Estate Planning Attorney'. The number in the bubble shows the number of worldwide searches on Google for these keywords. You could similarly check the searches in your area.

Hope this will help you with decide on categories. If you want to check with other categories, let me know.
1687381393141.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom