More threads by EmilyW

EmilyW

Reaction score
I posted this on 9.1.2020 in GMB support.google.com It was taken down about 4 days later, with no responses. I'm bringing it here in hopes someone can help escalate this with the Google team.
------------
We received this location in a suspended status. I've asked for reinstatement 3 times, each time reinstated, but immediately suspended again when I click the Info tab to begin optimization. I believe this location is being flagged as a VO since the neighboring UPS store has a similar suite number (Suite 119). Would someone please escalate this to the support team and get this resolved for us? Feel free to let me know if I'm missing something obvious!

Kidcreate Studio - Johns Creek
3000 Old Alabama Rd. Suite 109 Johns Creek, GA 30022
Update your browser to use Google My Business - Google My Business Help

Previous case numbers: 6-7363000030298 7-1913000031002 (there is not a third from the most recent reinstatement request; submitted 8.5.2020)

Each time reinstatement requested I submitted the business license (not attached here, but license matches this address, including the suite number), exterior image, and this video of walking from the exterior to the front cash register:

Exterior.jpeg

Suspected neighboring UPS I believe is causing the problem (obviously need to move the client's red pin within this shopping center once verified):

UPDATE: Still really need help with this!! I'm going around in circles and not sure what else to do. I've direct messaged some GMB experts, and not had any results yet. My GMB community thread has been taken down again (3rd or 4th time?). Reposting it here: Repeated suspension, repeated taken down in community: PLEASE ESCALTE - Google My Business Community

Why is this support thread continuing to be taken down? Am I out of compliance? I'm circling back around to the reinstatement process, as I'm at a loss of what else to do.

@EmilyW - Perhaps the account of one of the other users on the listing has been suspended? An account level suspension can lead to GMB listing suspension.

Try removing all unnecessary users from the profile. (Maybe leave one other than yourself in case your own account gets suspended.)

This doesn't explain why your community threads get removed but maybe worth a shot if you're out of options.

@EmilyW, this is an imperfect stopgap, but have you considered trying to add and verify an all-new GMB page? (Same info, maybe minus the suite #.)

You can try to merge the pages later, if you pry the original one out of the jaws. At that time you can also get reviews transferred. But at least the hard suspension won't mean your business is completely off the map in the meantime.

That is what I'd try next here.

FYI I am sending off your case internally since your public thread keeps getting deleted. I will keep you posted.

If you still have the city name in your listing, please remove that.

FYI I am sending off your case internally since your public thread keeps getting deleted. I will keep you posted.

If you still have the city name in your listing, please remove that.
City name removed. Thanks for sending it internally, Ben! I'm not making any other changes until hearing from you, just to keep things simplified.

@EmilyW, this is an imperfect stopgap, but have you considered trying to add and verify an all-new GMB page? (Same info, maybe minus the suite #.)
Good recommendation! Thank you. Will watch to see if Ben's internal request will resolve this, but may try that in the future!

@EmilyW - Perhaps the account of one of the other users on the listing has been suspended? An account level suspension can lead to GMB listing suspension.

Try removing all unnecessary users from the profile. (Maybe leave one other than yourself in case your own account gets suspended.)

This doesn't explain why your community threads get removed but maybe worth a shot if you're out of options.
This is not something I've considered, great idea! Will be considering this as an option. Thanks for the brainstorm!!

UPDATE: GMB community chat has been taken down the thread again.

Hah yes! yes! yes! Fantastic! Give it 72 hours to regain ranking. My pleasure.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom