More threads by Jason_Parks1

Jason_Parks1

Reaction score
Someone reached out to me stating their Google My Business page was deleted. Below is what was relayed onto me:
  • They are a medical practice with numerous locations.
  • A new doctor joined their practice.
  • This doctor had a practitioner page.
  • They medical practice asked for manager access to the practitioner page.
  • They received access and made an update.
  • They received a notice 15-minutes later that the page was suspended.
  • They received a second notice 30-minutes later that the page had been deleted.
  • They are unsure of what the ID/URL was since the page was deleted
At this point in time, should they submit for submit it for reinstatement? Are there any other best practices at this time? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

At this point in time, should they submit for submit it for reinstatement? Are there any other best practices at this time? Any guidance would be much appreciated.

If they received a suspension notification, yes, file for reinstatement as a first step.

Can you clarify what you mean by "They received a second notice 30-minutes later that the page had been deleted." Was this in the form of an email? Can you share the notification?

Hey Cole,

See attached message stating the page had been deleted.

We received the following message 15-minutes beforehand:

Your Business Profile has been suspended
Your Business Profile on Google has been suspended because it was flagged for suspicious activity.
Please review the guidelines for representing your business on Google. If you’re sure your profile is compliant, submit it for reinstatement and our team will review your request as quickly as possible.
In the event of repeat violations, your Google Account may be closed.

Capture.JPG

So based on that it looks like someone removed the listing from the dashboard after it was suspended.

I would get the reinstament form filled out as soon as possible.

Thanks Colan. The reinstatement was filed yesterday. How long does it normally take Google to respond back? Does this all have to get reinstated within a certain amount of time? I'm wondering whether or not this business is running against the clock.

Reinstatement turnarounds usually happen pretty quickly, normally within 48 hours.

And yes absolutely the quicker you can get it done the better.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom