eestrada234

Reaction score
Hey all, I was recently trying to claim my clients listing on Localeze to edit the NAP info. However, when I put in the request to claim the listing, I was emailed with this response:

Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 4.04.26 PM.jpg

Any suggestions or advice on how to reclaim this listing?...Will Vistaprint just have to provide us with the login information they used to claim the Localeze listing to begin with?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 4.04.26 PM.jpg

Greg Schueler

Reaction score
Actually inside Localeze, when we try to claim a listing that is already claimed, is asks if we want to request ownership and their system automatically sends out a request to release the listing. (We have a re-seller account)

Most of them get released, so we can add them into our account. Though if someone else is being paid to manage their listing, they may not release it.

I seriouslt doubt VistaPrint is going to give you their account login details, as that would give you access to their entire list of accounts.

If they don't release it, and the data is wrong, you could send them a list of changes to make. If the data is accurate, no need to do anything, just let them pay for the annual listing fee. :)

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
What Greg says is correct. It may be tough if you're not a reseller yourself though. We get denied permission even as a reseller sometimes. It's a hassle to go through.

Is this for a client or for yourself?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ElaineSi How to Reclaim YouTube Channel Help & Support for Google Local 2
Susan How to RECLAIM an Orphaned GMB Listing - Step by Step Guide to Google+ Support Google My Business & Google Maps 4
R Reclaiming a Google + local site Local Search 4
Linda Buquet Dual Owner Reclaiming Lockout on Google+ Local Begins Google My Business & Google Maps 16
Hammer Site manager trying to get listing ownership All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
valentinb13 No support follow up on getting access to/ownership of existing listings Help & Support for Google Local 2
S Trying To Gain Ownership of Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Can Changing a Listings' Ownership delete the Comments? Local Search 2
Kevin Marshall GMB Listing Ownership Hijacked Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Scott Rawlins Primary Refuses to Transfer GMB Ownership Google My Business & Google Maps 2
brettmandoes Is anyone having trouble transferring listing ownership to a new account? Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Cordell Crowley 3-Day Change of Ownership for a Google Maps listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
L Lost Ownership of Listing - Not Sure How to Get Back Google Duplicates & Merges 4
DigitalMarketer LLC & Google My Business Listing Showing Ownership Google My Business & Google Maps 1
lancemoore22 Transferring GMB ownership (when the manager) Google My Business & Google Maps 3
A Ownership Request Options Google My Business & Google Maps 3
D Requested ownership, didn't hear back - What now? Multi-Location Issues 5
Linda Buquet New Ownership: Joy Hawkins' Company Sterling Sky, Inc. Has Acquired the Forum LSF News and Announcements 40
J Get GMB Ownership w/o Current Owner Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Local Search News Curator Reported Problems with Search Point UK and Google Business Pages - Online Ownership Recycle Bin 0
Greg Schueler Can't Request Ownership of Claimed SAB Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
L Properly Transferring Ownership of a Local Google+ Page Consultant's Corner 4
R Google 'Business Account' Blunder - Transfer Ownership, Don't Export/Import Google My Business & Google Maps 1
O Why would I lose ownership of my Business Page to a MANAGER I added a month ago ? Help & Support for Google Local 13
Rich Owings Problems getting management/ownership of Google business page Help & Support for Google Local 5
eestrada234 Claiming Ownership of Yext account from Previous Owner Local Search 1
Linda Buquet Multiple Managers & Transfer Ownership Added to Local Google+ Business Pages Google My Business & Google Maps 11
iwebresults Neustar/Localeze True Identity service Citations 3
billbean Multiple Localeze Listings Local Search 1
G Database Downloads... Localeze vs. Factual vs. ??? Consultant's Corner 1
Tim Sweeney Become A Local Listing Expert With Localeze? Consultant's Corner 1
Scott ClientClicks MozLocal - How long for Acxiom and Localeze? Local Search 1
A Moz Local vs Localeze vs Yext vs... Citations 11
M Localeze Free Update vs Paid True Identity Citations 2
Nikki Brown Localeze Update Local SEO Tools & Software 3
jason2004 Is Neustar/Localeze worth $297/ Local Search 13
JoshuaMackens Localeze Distribution Recycle Bin 0
Linda Buquet Trends Shaping Local Search in 2013 - Free Webinar by comScore, Localeze, 15Miles Local Search 1
Chris Ratchford LocalEze- Channel Partner Program- Yay or Nay Local Search 20
JacobPuhl Localeze Basic Listing No Longer Free? Appears So.. Local Search 6
travelincat Localeze problem Local Search 1
Chris Ratchford Localeze Enhanced Listing? Local Search 20