More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Sep 3, 2014
Reaction score
I reported a business that was permanently closed. The owner acknowledges that it was closed.

I submitted a redressal form asking for it to be removed on April 2 and it was assigned this ID: 2-4776000025852.

So far, nothing has changed on the GMB listing.

Is there a way to escalate or appeal these redressal form cases?

Thank you!
Not officially Tim, but you can message me about it. Will need details.
Just wanted to confirm that most Redressal forms I submitted early April just got done recently. There was likely a huge backlog but I've noticed almost all of them were done this week.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

  Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom