More threads by carmical

carmical

Reaction score
I received a reinstatement email (whew!) less than 24 hours from submission of the form. However (ugh!), just a minute before that email, I received a duplicate suspension email. Not sure if that was a glitch or if it was immediately resuspended after the Google rep reinstated it? It still shows as suspended in the app, so I'm wondering if something more needs to be done. Does it just take a while for the reinstatement to take effect? It's been more than 24 hours since it was supposed to be reinstated.

It's a technical issue. Google is aware of it and working on fixing it but I would suggest you respond back to GMB support so they are aware it's impacting you.

I did reply back but got no response. I tried Twitter, but they directed me back to the original team which isn't responding.

I have had a ton of people contact me about suspensions in the last week so it's not just you. @jrobbins have you tried posting already on the GMB forum?

Thanks Joy. How is that (post) done? Do I include the Google reference# and all the details? This one is truly strange as it states the reason fore suspension was "'suspicious activity" which makes no sense at all and further, there are numerous other SAB listings in the same account that are the exact same (not exact if you know what I mean but same general configuration but not under suspension).

Yep, this is what you should include in your post:

1. Your business name & address
2. The case ID for the reinstatement request (should be in the subject line of the email from Google, if you received one).
3. A link to where Google can see the business is real (Secretary of State, BBB etc)
4. Any photos you have that show the business exists (company truck, storefront photos etc)
5. The link to the listing inside the Google My Business dashboard. When you go to google.com/business and click on your listing, copy and paste the URL that's in your browser.

I would respond back to the reinstatement email you got from GMB support. If you have an ongoing thread on the GMB forum, you can also include it there.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom