More threads by d2minc

d2minc

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a reliable source for GMB change notifications?

I used to get them from Bright Local's GMB tool, but it stopped working a while back. I've tried several other providers Pleper.com, Locadium.com, etc. but no luck. They either don't work or don't send email notifications.

Appreciate any suggestions or insights.

We use Pleper and I get email notifications every day in batches but there is usually about a 24-hour delay. Is getting them in real-time a deal breaker?

I second Pleper. There are other tools out there, some faster, some inconsistent at best. The most reliable & cost effective one has been Pleper.

There are platforms that monitor listings 24x7 and show info on a dashboard. They might have email notification settings. They are for larger scale businesses, and do more than just monitor GMB listings. Uberall is one I can think of in that category.

When you say you're not getting notifications from Pleper - that's surprising because I do get emails, just not real-time.

Last edited:
Apparently, I am doing something wrong then. I'll have to check my settings in Pleper. Don't need them to be real-time notifications. Appreciate the feedback.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom