More threads by GeoP

GeoP

Reaction score
Hi,

Recently we had our clients reviews and photos go missing from their GBP when we removed a duplicate profile that they have. This had happened to them in August and Google support was able to bring them back when I reached out to them about the issue. Then Last month they had another duplicate profile and that profile was removed. Then the issue occurred again with missing replies to reviews and missing photos on the main GBP. I have never seen this situation before. All the reviews are still there but not the replies or photos. Support keeps telling me if we don't have a screenshot then they can't do anything. I told them they helped the first time with this issue and screenshot was NOT needed for proof that our client had replies to reviews and photos on the profile. I even sent them the support ID from the first time and still they said they need a screenshot.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom