More threads by EmilyW

EmilyW

Reaction score
We have about 5 locations that we are setting up in GMB. We requested postcards the week the pandemic hit, and they were not received. Then, when I go to request new postcards, the form does not work. I can enter the name of the person the postcard should be sent to, but it will not let me click and enter data on any other line (address, city, state, zip). When I asked Google about this, they sent the attached response. This seems like a website glitch to me, not a problem with the several locations being seen as legitimate. Thoughts? Anyone else successfully getting new postcards? I've never had to do these suggested steps before:
1588261552835.png

This email means that Google is questioning the validity of the listings. Please reply to their email with the photos or the listing will never be able to verify and will be marked as spam. Please give them an email address associated with the businesses so that they can proceed further as well.

This email means that Google is questioning the validity of the listings. Please reply to their email with the photos or the listing will never be able to verify and will be marked as spam. Please give them an email address associated with the businesses so that they can proceed further as well.
Do you know why the validity of listings has become a problem? Have you seen this before? This is affecting 5 listings we are setting up right now, but has not affected us before when opening new locations.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom