More threads by Conor Treacy

Solutions
Reaction score
Curious if the response time on Redressal forms is still running 3+ weeks or if they've changed at all?

I've got a number of different forms for various businesses submitted (mostly service-type businesses operating out of private residences).
Depending on the client, I've either submitted in bulk (18 on one bulk form) or others that were single submit - mostly dating from 4/8 or 4/10

I figured I'd wait until the 3-week mark before posting anything on the GMB Forums, but is 3 weeks about the normal now? I used to see results quicker but checking if anyone has any thoughts.

@Professor M I know you deal with this quite a bit, are they still in the 3-week range on your end?

Solution
Curious if the response time on Redressal forms is still running 3+ weeks or if they've changed at all?

I've got a number of different forms for various businesses submitted (mostly service-type businesses operating out of private residences).
Depending on the client, I've either submitted in bulk (18 on one bulk form) or others that were single submit - mostly dating from 4/8 or 4/10
I figured I'd wait until the 3-week mark before posting anything on the GMB Forums, but is 3 weeks about the normal now? I used to see results quicker but checking if anyone has any thoughts.

@Professor M I know you deal with this quite a bit, are they still in the 3-week range on your end?

It shouldn't take longer than 10 to 14 days to...

It shouldn't take longer than 10 to 14 days to be completed, if longer than 14 days, go to the forum.

Solution
Can you provide me with links to the business profiles?

Thanks. I'll send a couple via PM. While yes the people are violating Google, at the same time I have a hard time in my mind exposing them publicly on the forum - something weird about that in my brain for some reason :) I'll send a PM here with a few of the more prominent links and see what you think.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom