More threads by Rosa

Rosa

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Did anyone notice reviews disappearing lately more than ever? I've emailed Google and they say they have reinstated some, but none of them are actually showing up on the listing. We've been noticing this pattern for a lot of our accounts. Anyone else?

I don't know that it's been more lately overall, but I've definitely seen reviews disappearing lately. I can say that I have one client that lost several reviews at the beginning of this month.

I've had a couple clients lose reviews lately, and some reporting problems with clients not being able to leave reviews (might be user error, or due to apps on phone not being updated). I used the form on this page to report missing reviews and was able to get a couple back, but not all:

Once they report that they are finished with the review, it's from a noreply email, so there's no communication if they don't do it right. I tried to ask what violated the content policy by going back to the original email and replying, but got no response.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom