More threads by nicoco

I assume this part of GMB will still stay even with the deprecation of short names:

1623423757942.png
1623423772026.jpg

It would still be easy to grab a link. The question is - how can you customize it. You can use bit.ly and use their form of a customized link.

It's just a matter of do you prefer staying away from using Update your browser to use Google My Business - Google My Business Help

I assume this part of GMB will still stay even with the deprecation of short names:

1623423757942.png
1623423772026.jpg

It would still be easy to grab a link. The question is - how can you customize it. You can use bit.ly and use their form of a customized link.
One could also turn the link into a QR code and add that to business cards, counter signage, brochures, etc. Most phones have an automatic QR scan function now so it's a convenient way to get people to your review page.

Thank you
Annika that is such a cool idea. 😍
But what if a business already has a QR code which has been created so that customers can "check in" for contact tracing mainly (though in this case it's an SAB that visits people's homes). It would surely have to be a separate QR code?

Annika that is such a cool idea. 😍
But what if a business already has a QR code which has been created so that customers can "check in" for contact tracing mainly (though in this case it's an SAB that visits people's homes). It would surely have to be a separate QR code?
It would definitely have to be a different code. I'd think to send the QR code for reviews as a follow-up or have the employee hand it over at the end of their visit, along with it being clearly marked with instructions for how to leave a review (i.e. Step 1: Scan the code below, Step 2: Tap the Review button...), that way they know it's different.

Has anyone discovered a workaround? I tried this approach without any success.

Creating a QR Code For Google Business Reviews – Business Website Leader

Step 1: Go to the Google Place Finder Tool and look up your business in the search box. You can do that here.

Step 2: Copy your businesses “Place ID” from the maps tooltip.

Step 3: Modify the following Reviews URL and past in your “Place ID”: Sign in - Google Accounts ID HERE

Step 4: Select a QR code generator you like. A free QR code generator site you can use is QR Stuff

Step 5: Copy and paste your new Reviews URL into your QR code website and download your QR code.

Step 6: Print and use your QR code to start getting reviews!

@raellovepie Does this still work for you? I've tried finding it on Bing (using Chrome and Edge), including some variations of this query, but I'm not seeing it.

Try this one:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom