More threads by iwebresults

Reaction score
We have hundreds of reviews, photos a website and everything google asks for, suddenly we are no longer displaying at all in maps searches (when we look) and Insights shows searches down to a quarter of what they were a month ago. Do we need to find a storefront to have an address-we are mobile locksmiths, advertising on local maps and google ads.

We just found out yesterday afternoon, we are in Fawn Creek Township, KS along with about 100 other locksmiths. I have replied with screenshots to our GMB support ticket-previously they gave us the same answer, get more reviews and post photos (we have hundreds of each btw), And I edited the map with screenshots also. What a disappointment so far, we spend thousands each month in ads and this support has been boilerplate. Waiting on the support answer:) Thanks for your reply!!

if support does not help you, make a post on the Google My Business Forum (with the case id number) and a PE will escalate the case.
Apparently, some support officers didn't receive the "memo" about the Kansas bug 🙁
Good luck!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom