More threads by DaveOzric

DaveOzric

Reaction score
I just noticed none of my restaurant sites that were getting indexed with correct schema markup are working now. The developer who created that plugin said Google dropped this schema? He says to use product schema now.

Any ideas on this? I can't find any reference to it being dropped on a Google search and how I ended up here.

Thank you

Sometimes it's better to post your question in a new thread rather than adding on to an existing thread with a question someone else has posted. Potential responders may see that one of the experts has already replied to the previous question and assume that this is just a followup - especially since this thread was orginally started in August 2019.

I believe that some of the rules regarding schema have changed at Google. See if any of these are helpful.

Hopefully, someone with more specific help will log in and respond tomorrow after the weekend.

@DaveOzric can you confirm the exact schema type you were using, what you were using it for, and what you were hoping to show up in the search results (which rich feature)?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom