More threads by aatiyyeh

Hello All

I am doing local SEO for 2 clients, and generally I have done 80% of the required work ( based on local search ranking factors) , my main obstacles now is that all other competitors who are ahead of me are stuffing keywords on the title, not to mention that some of them are not exists on that location and completely spammy listing and they are on the top!!!

I have reported that to google more than 100 times, either here on this form or on suggest edits function, however I don’t see any serious reactions from google side, one of the most shocking thing I have encountered recently is that even SEO Companies who provide local SEO services are stuffing keywords on their own listings not only their clients. Also reported that to google but no chance.

Feels like I am stuck from long time, and feels like doing the legitimate things and follow the google rules are useless, black hats SEOs are winning and I end up the loser in front of my clients!!

What to do in such situation, any insight? I am looking to hire one person helping me in suspend spammy listing who are ahead of my clients listing, since I am in a completely spammy niche.

All other listings are only stuffing keywords nothing more, no optimization, no citation…. Nothing.
example :

search google maps for the follwowing keywords :
dubai desert safari, dubai dhow cruise

Thanks

That is some pretty hardcore keyword stuffing.

Another thing to consider is reviews... literally every single review has some variation of "dubai dessert safari" in it.

I would guess the company is either offering some sort of discount to people who put up a review on the sport with that exact wording in it. Which is against ToS and if you can prove it you can get their reviews removed.

OR

They are all fake reviews considering they sound kindof off, and almost every single account that left a review only has 1 review on Google.

Pretty much all very American names of reviewers, but the way sentences are constructed is not how an American would talk, it's broken/incorrect.

Maybe look into The Transparency Company to help get all of those (most likely fake) reviews removed.

That is some pretty hardcore keyword stuffing.

Another thing to consider is reviews... literally every single review has some variation of "dubai dessert safari" in it.

I would guess the company is either offering some sort of discount to people who put up a review on the sport with that exact wording in it. Which is against ToS and if you can prove it you can get their reviews removed.

OR

They are all fake reviews considering they sound kindof off, and almost every single account that left a review only has 1 review on Google.

Pretty much all very American names of reviewers, but the way sentences are constructed is not how an American would talk, it's broken/incorrect.

Maybe look into The Transparency Company to help get all of those (most likely fake) reviews removed.

Thanks, thats a good point, in general how we fight fake reviews of a competitiors?

Google's John Mueller said that Google Search "won't get penalized for keyword-stuffed URLs." He said stuffing the keywords in your URLs "basically has no effect, positive or negative for search engines."

Thanks, thats a good point, in general how we fight fake reviews of a competitiors?

I would contact the Transparency Company as linked in my post above.

Try and talk to someone there to see what that process would look like for you.

Hello All

I am doing local SEO for 2 clients, and generally I have done 80% of the required work ( based on local search ranking factors) , my main obstacles now is that all other competitors who are ahead of me are stuffing keywords on the title, not to mention that some of them are not exists on that location and completely spammy listing and they are on the top!!!

I have reported that to google more than 100 times, either here on this form or on suggest edits function, however I don’t see any serious reactions from google side, one of the most shocking thing I have encountered recently is that even SEO Companies who provide local SEO services are stuffing keywords on their own listings not only their clients. Also reported that to google but no chance.

Feels like I am stuck from long time, and feels like doing the legitimate things and follow the google rules are useless, black hats SEOs are winning and I end up the loser in front of my clients!!

What to do in such situation, any insight? I am looking to hire one person helping me in suspend spammy listing who are ahead of my clients listing, since I am in a completely spammy niche.

All other listings are only stuffing keywords nothing more, no optimization, no citation…. Nothing.
example :

search google maps for the follwowing keywords :
dubai desert safari, dubai dhow cruise

Thanks

No, I would keep the keyword density to about 5-10 percent per post. Maybe 15% at max, keyword stuffing leads to Google and other search engines, banning your website.

No, I would keep the keyword density to about 5-10 percent per post. Maybe 15% at max, keyword stuffing leads to Google and other search engines, banning your website.

Google will not ban your website ... also this post is about GBP name not blog post density. Keyword density isn't a real thing anyways!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom