JimFranco

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a cleaning company as I have said before. I Have a question. I am expanding to different towns. Right now my focus has been in the town of roswell ga and I really have aimed for the keywords house cleaning roswell and maid service roswell. House Cleaning Roswell being my primary h1 tag for my page. If I expand to Atlanta lets say is it ok to have a new page with the h1 tag being House Cleaning Atlanta or should I change it up. Not sure if it that matters or no ?

Steven12

Reaction score
Hey Jim,
Go North to Milton, GA, my friend, that is where the money and the easy competition lies. I use to live in Roswell/Alpharetta, and my brother lives in Milton now. That place is crawling with huge homes, and the competition would be a joke.
Just a thought for you to consider.

JimFranco

Reaction score
Hey Jim,
Go North to Milton, GA, my friend, that is where the money and the easy competition lies. I use to live in Roswell/Alpharetta, and my brother lives in Milton now. That place is crawling with huge homes, and the competition would be a joke.
Just a thought for you to consider.

Yes Milton is hot right now , but in the last few years Roswell has become the town to move in . It has changed a ton in the last 5 years and homes dont last more than 24 hours on the market. Lots of big money from Hollywood moving in as Georgia becomes the new Hollywood. In the last 4 years my townhome in Roswell from 200k to 450k in value its ridiculous.

thank you for the advice. The whole area Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton , Alpharetta and East Cobb is getting crazy.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
chrism Local Competitor Keyword Stuffing/Similar Words In GMB Spam on Google 8
Greg Bernhardt Sharing reviews between very similar products? Organic SEO 4
L Similar named competitor Local Search 5
D One of my clients has seen a new listing appear with a very similar name to theirs, but linking to their website Help & Support for Google Local 3
BrentCarnduff GMB Filtering similar businesses with same address? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
T Similar City Names BUT Two Different Countries Google My Business & Google Maps 4
RobinOctane Similar to Revlocal? : Review Solicitation Using a CRM Integration Local Reviews 5
PaulSteinbrueck How to handle 2 similar businesses operating at the same location? Google My Business & Google Maps 15
H Similar Brand name local knowledge panel instead of actual brand Local Search 2
Eric Rohrback Difference between two similar queries Google My Business & Google Maps 2
S Demand Force and other similar companies Local Reviews 14
abbiebeltran Google Reviews Now Have 'Service-Testimonial-Tags' at the Top Local Reviews 1
Cordell Crowley Mobile Laser Tag: Suggestions for Primary Category? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
A How to add Alternative Tags to Icons Organic SEO 1
Ted J. H1 Tag in Shopify Local Search 2
D Title Tags for local SEO Local Search 3
Ellen Search Console - Mobile Avg. Position Change for GMB tagged URL - June 1 Local Search 7
M Length of title tag shown in SERPS is NOT 600px Organic SEO 2
H GMB Photo Tags Google My Business & Google Maps 2
L Location in title tags Organic SEO 2
J Google Tag Manager & Google Ads Tracking on Other Sites? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 9
MarianoF A brand name too long for a Title Tag. Should I include it there anyway? Local Search 11
iFuse Geo-tagging Photos - Worth It? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
S Yext and the $400 price tag to edit NAP Local Search 6
S Can we talk about Meta Tags? Organic SEO 7
S Image Sites That Accept GEO Tagging Local Search 0
djbaxter Testing new feature: User Tagging Forum Tech Support 11
H In the history of time, has anyone ever been complimented for a good Description tag? Consultant's Corner 1
Chris_Gregory Anyone know of a Pinging service for URL's and Title Tags? Local Search 5
L How are these 2 sites with low stats and unoptimised title tags ranking so well ? Organic SEO 1
P Canonical Tag Question Organic SEO 11
S Zip Code Meta Tags - Still relevant? Local Search 7
L Tracking click throughs from Google local SERP listing by adding UTM tag in site URL Local Search 7
H Title tags - law firm with 2 locations + 2 practice areas Local Search 3
J New Free Google Title Tag Tool for May 2016 SERP Update Local SEO Tools & Software 7
JoyHawkins Brian Dean Releases New Title Tag Tool Local SEO Tools & Software 18
JoyHawkins 53 Helpful Points about Title Tags Local Search 2
J hcard vs address tag Local Search 4
mborgelt Google Publisher Tag Testing Local Search 0
Dustybones 5 steps to optimizing your title tags in Wordpress Organic SEO 0
T Business w/3 Locations: What City(s) Do I Use in Home Page Title Tag? Multi-Location Issues 2
Travis Van Slooten Business w/3 Locations: What City(s) Do I Use in Home Page Title Tag? Multi-Location Issues 2
Dustybones Does Google Re-Write your title tags in search results? Local Search 4
Dustybones Were there changes in the way Google shows Title Tags? Local Search 2
B Schema: Localbusiness vs business category tag Local Search 37
djbaxter Should you use Meta Description tags? Organic SEO 4
Linda Buquet SEO Tool or Toolbar that Shows ACTUAL Title Tag in SERPSs? Local SEO Tools & Software 2
Brian Title tag in place of the firm name Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Marie Ysais Website Question Title Tags and Descriptions Local Search 3
M Keyword Rich / Service Description Div Tags? Organic SEO 4