More threads by Fahad Hassen

Fahad Hassen

Reaction score
I have a dental client with 4 offices, and I am wondering if I can use stock photos for "Veneers", "Braces" etc under Products. The other option is to ask the dentist to provide the photos for them, and if I upload those photos for all 4 listings, is there any risk of suspension?

Please help.

Same photos for all listings - no suspension risk.
Using a 3rd party stock photo in your listings vs. location specific - not best practice but better than no photos and not likely to cause issue.

What are your client's local market competition doing? Photos are one of the most engaged with parts of a listing as a user considers their options. Try to exceed the competition and you should win more than your fair share of leads.

I would never recommend using stock photos, it is not good for user experience and thus for SEO. Make sure you get your own pics or have a designer to make banners. Build your branding. Create your experience. It pays in the short and the long run.

I would never recommend using stock photos, it is not good for user experience and thus for SEO. Make sure you get your own pics or have a designer to make banners. Build your branding. Create your experience. It pays in the short and the long run.
It depends on the photo. For example, using stock photos with closeups of an electrical panel, a furnace, a central air conditioning installation, or new construction installations of features helps to visually identify services offered for a tradesman. They should not include photos of models though - just the features.

I've read that Google spots stock fotos and considers it as a weak branding signal. In my experience sites relying on graphic designer tend to do better.

I mean brand stock photos vs. picking something up off Google images. Almost ALL chain brands (my ICP) struggle with creating authentic, location relevant photos for their local social posts and listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom