More threads by Mohalab

Mohalab

Reaction score
Hello

Google suspend a new listing before i completed the creation steps, i have receive the suspension email right before last 2 steps. I don't know what to do.

I tried different browser, change IP, change business data.

It sounds like your email address may have triggered the suspension. It doesn't help if you delete the profile and start again using a different IP address.

Since it's suspended, you will need to fill out the reinstatement form to get it un-suspended. If Jason is right and it's an email issue, you may want to transfer ownership to a new Gmail before submitting the reinstatement form.

Solution
It sounds like your email address may have triggered the suspension. It doesn't help if you delete the profile and start again using a different IP address.

Since it's suspended, you will need to fill out the reinstatement form to get it un-suspended. If Jason is right and it's an email issue, you may want to transfer ownership to a new Gmail before submitting the reinstatement form.

I tried new emails and old emails.

The fact that you keep repeatedly trying to create a business profile that keeps getting suspended is alarming to me. You should have stopped the first time and applied for reinstatement. You may have made matters worse and might be barred from getting reinstated.

The fact that you keep repeatedly trying to create a business profile that keeps getting suspended is alarming to me. You should have stopped the first time and applied for reinstatement. You may have made matters worse and might be barred from getting reinstated.

Hello, i think it's related to "Pest control" category, i tried creating other business with different category with no problem, except "Pest control".

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom