More threads by ssjd2000

ssjd2000

Reaction score
I have been having issues with reviews showing up on and off for the last few months. Currently the new reviews are not being posted.

The review snippet under my listing on the map pack is not showing for my business listing but a review snippet is showing under all other businesses in my category.

I have been trying to add photos for weeks and they do not show up even after a waiting period.

What is the issue and how can I resolve it?

Have you tried to contact support about the review issue? Typically, they can help surface reviews that were blocked by the filter, as long as they do not violate Google policy. If you have usernames or screenshots of the missing reviews that will help.

Same with the photos, support may have a solution to them not showing up.

If that does not work, you can ask for help on the GBP forum and a PE might be able to escalate it How to Get Help on the Google Business Profile Help Community (Forum) - Sterling Sky Inc

Yes, I have contacted support and completed posts on the google forum. The reviews do not ever surface this has been going on for months with no resolution.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom