More threads by Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
For about a month now I have been working with Google support to update my clients business address. They moved in the middle of February, but whenever I try updating their address I get this error message: "Address and pin are too far apart". I've tried moving their pin a bit and resubmitting, but that doesn't work. After a few tests Google had me do, they asked me to clear the address, and then enter the new one. I'm a little hesitant to do this for fear of being suspended. Should I follow Google's lead and clear the address?
Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 11.29.52 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 11.29.39 AM.jpg

Hello,
For about a month now I have been working with Google support to update my clients business address. They moved in the middle of February, but whenever I try updating their address I get this error message: "Address and pin are too far apart". I've tried moving their pin a bit and resubmitting, but that doesn't work. After a few tests Google had me do, they asked me to clear the address, and then enter the new one. I'm a little hesitant to do this for fear of being suspended. Should I follow Google's lead and clear the address?
Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 11.29.52 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 11.29.39 AM.jpg

Try on a different browser. It could be a Google Chrome issue. Hope it helps.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom