More threads by mmdigitalph

mmdigitalph

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know if it will possibly create a ranking issue in the future between two different businesses (different GBP categories and phone numbers) that share the same address and suite number. The GBP listings for the two businesses are already live.

Hi, I would like to know if it will possibly create a ranking issue in the future between two different businesses (different GBP categories and phone numbers) that share the same address and suite number. The GBP listings for the two businesses are already live.

Hi there! It would be good to know the GBP categories of the two businesses. Even if they are separate businesses, if they share similar categories, one of the businesses may be affected negatively. Here's a great article from Moz that summarizes most of the questions regarding multiple businesses at the same location (including possible ranking challenges): Google My Business: FAQ for Multiple Businesses at the Same Address

To answer your question, no there wouldn't be able ranking issues since they have different categories.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom