More threads by AlexPete

AlexPete

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am curious to know your thoughts - I have a client who has multiple locations and some are empty lots that can be used for parking/storage. What's the best practice here? They have more than 10 verified locations (all others have mail boxed) but these two don't. These places should be on the map as their clients are looking for the locations.
GMB lets me verify one via email, but for the other is asking for the code via snail mail.
Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Even if your business doesn’t receive mail at your physical location, you need to request a postcard at your physical location. When it doesn’t arrive in 2 weeks (which it won't), when you click "pending verification" you can select the option "I don't have a code" and then select "change method". Perhaps you will get an alternative method to verify (not always an option).

If no alternative method is provided, you can contact Google My Business via this form.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom