More threads by NickB-Tampa

NickB-Tampa

Reaction score
A verified listing of ours is supposed to link to this page: Top Rated Orthopedic Surgeons in Bloomfield NJ - Premier Orthopedics
The URL (with UTM parameters) we added shows up in the Info tab of the dashboard, but when you view the listing on Maps, it still links to the home page using the old URL (premortho.com). This is also what Bright Local is showing. I only noticed it because Bright Local said the city name and state code did not show up in the listing's landing page's title (it does). What could be the potential cause for this inconsistency and how do we get it to show up in Maps as it has been edited in GMB? The edit went through a while back, the URL works fine, and I assiduously double-checked that it was the correct listing in Maps (not that I needed to as I used the direct link from the Dashboard to view it in Maps).

Hey Nick,

Have you checked some of the citations for the business to see if the old URL is still listed there?

Either way, might be worthwhile contacting GMB support to see if they can push the correct URL through.

I would try changing the url to see if it gets saved properly, and then changing it back to what you want if it seems to work. But otherwise, like Colan said, Google support would be the only way to fix it if it is a glitch.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom