More threads by Nitesh Choudhari

Reaction score
I am a small Digital Marketing Consultant based in Mumbai, India.

The problem I face in India is the verification of the businesses at remote or village locations. I have tried multiple times for postcard verification but the postcard doesn't get delivered. Is there any other way. I have also spoken about this with the support team by raising a case ID all I get a reply from them is "please ask for the new postcard".

How to get this problem solved. Has anyone faced this problem in their country or region? If yes, how did you get it solved?

Solution
First step is always to request the postcard even if you know it will not arrive. Then after 14 days of not receiving it, you can contact support and they should help you verify using a different method.
Hi Nitesh! I haven't experienced this issue in a remote location but I've had verification issues where getting a postcard is difficult. I would recommend reaching out to support again and requesting video call verification if possible. I'm not very familiar with their rules for India but hopefully they would work with you.

First step is always to request the postcard even if you know it will not arrive. Then after 14 days of not receiving it, you can contact support and they should help you verify using a different method.

Solution
I am a small Digital Marketing Consultant based in Mumbai, India.

The problem I face in India is the verification of the businesses at remote or village locations. I have tried multiple times for postcard verification but the postcard doesn't get delivered. Is there any other way. I have also spoken about this with the support team by raising a case ID all I get a reply from them is "please ask for the new postcard".

How to get this problem solved. Has anyone faced this problem in their country or region? If yes, how did you get it solved?
Just scour your neighborhood for an unclaimed listing which does not have a website AND address attached to it. If it does not have a phone number attached to it as well, that's much better. Then claim it as yours :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom