More threads by mikepetersonwi

Reaction score
Looking at the suggested services in GMB for the businesses I manage (exclusively insurance agencies), I'm seeing a number of similar suggested services. For example,
  • Worker’s Comp Insurance
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Workers Comp
  • Workers Comp Insurance
  • Workers Compensation
  • Workers Compensation Coverage
  • Worker's Compensation Coverage
  • Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance
  • Workers Compensation Insurance Insurance
  • Workers' Compensation Insurance Insurance
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance Insurance
  • Workers’ Comp
  • Workers’ Compensation Coverage
  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  • Workman's Comp Insurance
They are all referring to the same thing. My question is, should I accept all suggestions? or do some keyword research to look for search volume, and only choose the top searched term?

Looking at the suggested services in GMB for the businesses I manage (exclusively insurance agencies), I'm seeing a number of similar suggested services. For example,
  • Worker’s Comp Insurance
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Workers Comp
  • Workers Comp Insurance
  • Workers Compensation
  • Workers Compensation Coverage
  • Worker's Compensation Coverage
  • Workers Compensation Insurance
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance
  • Workers Compensation Insurance Insurance
  • Workers' Compensation Insurance Insurance
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance Insurance
  • Workers’ Comp
  • Workers’ Compensation Coverage
  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  • Workman's Comp Insurance
They are all referring to the same thing. My question is, should I accept all suggestions? or do some keyword research to look for search volume, and only choose the top searched term?
Yeeeech. I'd just accept one of those, or a couple. As you say, they're basically all the same.

I haven't found that GMB "services" help rankings, or help you rank for terms you wouldn't rank for otherwise. So there's not much reason to fluff out your GMB services.

It won't help you if you use them all; I would choose a few that are relevant to your business. As a client, I would look for workers' compensation coverage or insurance because I needed one a few days ago when I had a car accident. I found this team from oxnerpermarlaw.com who evaluated the accident, evidence, and the witnesses. It turned out that I was not to blame; I was a victim who endured body injuries and received compensation. This is my first serious accident in 10 years since driving.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom