More threads by Monica Simpson

Reaction score
Good morning! I am doing citations for a home inspector that works out of his own home. Everything running smoothly with the GMB except that whenever we select 'Attributes' and Veteran-Led and Apply, it stays pending. It has done so for 3 months. On the about page, his 25 years of service is one of the first things listed.

I'm not seeing any info on a Google search about a glitch in the Veteran-Led (shouldn't it be spelled lead) attribute. Has anyone else run into this? Thank you!

Let me know if you figure anything out with this. I've had a similar problem with Veteran-Led for a client. It has been marked on his GMB profile for a long time. However, in the past few months it shows in the dashboard in orange and marked through. When I click in to update, it shows with the checkmark. I've tried to change multiple times, and it always comes back marked through in dashboard. I'm not even sure where this shows in their profile or search, so I haven't worried too much about it, but it would be nice to know that it's showing!

I can't escalate it to Google without examples. @Luann if you want to post your examples on the GMB forum and PM me the link, I can escalate it.

Got it! The Veteran-Led attribute only shows up in Mobile format which is why it is yellow crossed out when you're checking on your desktop. When I looked on my phone, sure enough it was there. Got this tip from GMB Facebook chat... took a few days but resolved.

The Veteran-Led attribute only shows up in Mobile format which is why it is yellow crossed out when you're checking on your desktop.
Strange. What would be the rationale for making it device-dependent?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom