More threads by wcssderek

wcssderek

Reaction score
We manage 107 locations and need to update holiday hours for each. Would creating a location group allow me to bulk update these holiday hours? Or is there another way to do this rather than having to individually edit hours for each location?

Google did make the special hours a lot easier. I noticed that you can now add a date and it knows to add the next date automatically for you. Before we had to click the calendar and find the date each time. Very convenient feature. I'm not sure about bulk updates for special hours on Google. Location groups will not help you.

We manage 107 locations and need to update holiday hours for each. Would creating a location group allow me to bulk update these holiday hours? Or is there another way to do this rather than having to individually edit hours for each location?

Hi Derek,

This functionality and more are coming soon to our platform. You can sign up for early access here if you'd like to get notified when we launch: Whitespark GBP Management Early Access

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom