More threads by cjlocal

cjlocal

Reaction score
Hello local SEO experts,

I have confusion related to what URL place for multiple locations in Google My Business.

I have 4 locations with physical addresses and unique phone numbers. Now, my question is should I use the home page for all my four locations or I should add individual location pages in Google My Business website section.

Apart from that when I create a local citation for different 4 locations then what will be preferable from the below options. (websites like yellowpages.com.au, truelocal.com.au, yelp.com.au etc)

Option 1: Business Name with Location name and home page

Name: Business Name + Location Name
URL: businessname.com

Option 2: Business Name with Location name and home page

Name: Business Name + Location Name
URL: businessname.com/location-page.html

Option 3: Business Name only and home page

Name: Business Name
URL: businessname.com

Option 4: Business Name only and location page

Name: Business Name
URL: businessname.com/location-page.html

Hopefully, I will get the right advice from this expert community. :)
Thanks in advance 🙏

I'd go with option 2. If you put yourself in the shoes of your customer... Their search query will most likely contain the city they live in, in combination with a service you provide, or your business name.

If your business name contains the name of the city, they instantly know they're dealing with the right place, close to them.

Then on the web page about that location you can put relevant info such as contact options, address, opening hours and such.

I'd go with option 2. If you put yourself in the shoes of your customer... Their search query will most likely contain the city they live in, in combination with a service you provide, or your business name.

If your business name contains the name of the city, they instantly know they're dealing with the right place, close to them.

Then on the web page about that location you can put relevant info such as contact options, address, opening hours and such.

thank you very much for your suggestion

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom