Not open for further replies.

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the Local Search Forum!

This forum was developed due to popular demand for a positive and productive place to learn, discuss Local Search issues.

That's what this forum is all about! Positive solutions and respect for other members is the key to getting along in the Local Search Forum. Hope you all contribute and enjoy the ambiance!

Check out all the important topics & great discussions so far - click recent posts at top of forum. Set up a good signature and introduce yourself!

Overall Community Attitude
  • The Local Search Forum is a professional community
  • Our purpose is to share, help and support each other
  • Please display a positive, friendly attitude and be respectful of other's opinions
  • Always try to "give" back to our community. For each time you find help or answers, try to help someone else out in return. You may find that what goes around comes around...
  • Give people a little time to respond to your requests. People are busy and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
SELF PROMOTION is expressly prohibited except in signatures. No link drops or link building in posts. Please do not link to your site in posts or say check out my site or contact me - in any way! Do not promote your Local Tools or Local SEO services (except in your signature).

LINKING OUT EXCEPTION: Business owners or consultants that need support or troubleshooting should post relevant site links or link to Google My Business or Google Maps so we can investigate.

3 STRIKES RULE: We believe in 3 strikes, you're out. 1st violation, gentle warning and reminder of the rules. 2nd violation, ban warning. 3rd infraction and you are out. Exceptions to the rule are blatant spam or overt guideline violations which can result in an instant ban.

Members are responsible for what they post. The Local Search Forum cannot be held liable for the content of posted messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Help & Support for Google Local 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Colan Nielsen Please Welcome our New Sponsor - GMB Gorilla LSF News and Announcements 3
hajnasiewicz Welcome to the Bronze Level of Google’s Product Experts Program Help & Support for Google Local 11
A "anyproxy service". welcome everybody. Recycle Bin 0
A New Canvas Site - Input Welcomed Recycle Bin 0
N Will welcome offers be made available in the agency dashboard? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor, CitationBuilderPro LSF News and Announcements 18
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor - BrightLocal LSF News and Announcements 9
JoyHawkins Please Welcome the Local Search Experts! LSF News and Announcements 8
Colan Nielsen Please Welcome our New Sponsor - WhiteSpark LSF News and Announcements 3
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor - Tidings LSF News and Announcements 5
W Google Reviews Removed - Any advice welcomed Local Reviews 10
J Just Starting Out As A Freelance Content Writer. Advice Is Welcome. Consultant's Corner 4
Linda Buquet Hey Mods - Please welcome NEW Sponsor Mod Squad 2
Linda Buquet Favor? Please welcome our new Forum Sponsor Mod Squad 0
Linda Buquet Welcome to the New Adwords, PPC & Google Pay-to-Play Forum Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Linda Buquet Welcome to the New Google Maps Forum Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Colan to the Mod Squad! Mod Squad 3
Linda Buquet Welcome to the Local SEO & Ranking Forum Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Welcome to the Google+ Local Citations Forum Citations 0
B Seasonal Businesses in G+Local: Suggestions Welcome! Local Search 7
Linda Buquet Welcome & General Forum Rules Local SEO Tools & Software 0
djbaxter Welcome, Miriam! Mod Squad 6
haileym "Scroll to bottom to confirm" message showing up while waiting for postcard - Verification Question Google My Business & Google Maps 4
rayrober GMB Messaging does not turn on Help & Support for Google Local 2
Mike Yem Remove 3rd party messaging service All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
Wary Goose GMB Messaging now enabled by default for new locations? Google News: Important Changes & Features 1
Jon Hall Google Messaging: Are you turning it ON or OFF? Google My Business & Google Maps 26
Brian Barwig New Google My Business Messaging Options Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Brian Barwig Overview of New Google My Business Messaging Options Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Professor M Google My Business Messaging and Metrics are getting a boost Google My Business & Google Maps 13
Nicole Basham GMB Messages in app disappeared Google My Business & Google Maps 3
C Messaging Google My Business & Google Maps 16
Justin Mosebach GMB Messaging: New Features Google My Business & Google Maps 4
keyserholiday Google adds Covid-19 messaging Local Search 0
EmilyW Error message accepting invites Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Tony Wang Messaging option doesn't show on iphone Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Theo1313 Message That Will Not Go Away NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
JoyHawkins Is Google My Business Insights for Messaging Broken? Google My Business & Google Maps 0
N Client with 100+ Locations wants to use GMB Messaging. What are the options? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Claire Carlile No 'message you' data showing in Customer actions Google My Business & Google Maps 3
JoyHawkins Google My Business is Deprecating SMS for Messaging Google News: Important Changes & Features 14
raellovepie Google Messaging shows if it came from KP Quote button. Great for tracking & reply context. Google My Business & Google Maps 0
djbaxter Conversations or private messages How To Guides 0
M "Review Updates" Message In GMB Dashboard Help & Support for Google Local 7
Monica Simpson FB message for Customer service Citations 5
freerunr "You manage this Business Profile" message on Maps Google News: Important Changes & Features 2