Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Adwords.jpg

Welcome to the new Adwords & Paid Ads forum! (Which I realize is long overdue!) Considering the state of Local Search and by popular demand we finally got around to setting up/launching...

With all the new changes pointing to even more ways Google will be monetizing Local, many consultants who have not gotten into Adwords yet are considering. PLUS we already have lots of Adwords pros here who can help if anyone has Qs.

In addition to Adwords, this forum will include discussions about any other type of paid local ads Google may offer such as Nearby Business Ads, Home Service Ads, the new 3 Pack ads that are coming & any other new Pay-to-Play options Google sends our way.

Additionally, if you have questions or comments about other types of paid advertising outside of Google, feel free to post them here.

I've searched for and moved as many recent Adwords and Google Pay-to-Play posts as my little hands could handle, so there is a lot of great info in this forum already. However I could not go back very far. So if you see other posts that should be moved here, let me or a mod know.

Check out everything the Adwords & Paid Ads forum has to offer,
with a click of your mouse, right now!
:)

What do you think?
(Better late than never!)

Any other forums we should add?
(FYI I have another new one launching tomorrow if my hands hold out long enough today.)

Adwords.jpg

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Colan Nielsen Please Welcome our New Sponsor - GMB Gorilla LSF News and Announcements 3
hajnasiewicz Welcome to the Bronze Level of Google’s Product Experts Program Help & Support for Google Local 11
A "anyproxy service". welcome everybody. Recycle Bin 0
A New Canvas Site - Input Welcomed Recycle Bin 0
N Will welcome offers be made available in the agency dashboard? Google My Business & Google Maps 7
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor, CitationBuilderPro LSF News and Announcements 18
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor - BrightLocal LSF News and Announcements 9
JoyHawkins Please Welcome the Local Search Experts! LSF News and Announcements 8
JoyHawkins Welcome Message and Forum Rules LSF News and Announcements 0
Colan Nielsen Please Welcome our New Sponsor - WhiteSpark LSF News and Announcements 3
JoyHawkins Please Welcome our New Sponsor - Tidings LSF News and Announcements 5
W Google Reviews Removed - Any advice welcomed Local Reviews 10
J Just Starting Out As A Freelance Content Writer. Advice Is Welcome. Consultant's Corner 4
Linda Buquet Hey Mods - Please welcome NEW Sponsor Mod Squad 2
Linda Buquet Favor? Please welcome our new Forum Sponsor Mod Squad 0
Linda Buquet Welcome to the New Google Maps Forum Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Colan to the Mod Squad! Mod Squad 3
Linda Buquet Welcome to the Local SEO & Ranking Forum Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Welcome to the Google+ Local Citations Forum Citations 0
B Seasonal Businesses in G+Local: Suggestions Welcome! Local Search 7
Linda Buquet Welcome & General Forum Rules Local SEO Tools & Software 0
djbaxter Welcome, Miriam! Mod Squad 6
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Help & Support for Google Local 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Google My Business & Google Maps 0
TalkingMonkey Google Smart (AdWords Express) questions Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
JoshuaMackens Adwords Preview & Diagnostic Tool Paid Search and Local Service Ads 3
Phil Rozek Nice AdWords ad, Yelp Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Scott ClientClicks Geofencing with Adwords? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
D Google Adwords Paid Search and Local Service Ads 4
Doublet7t My "Google Adwords" Rookie Mistake Paid Search and Local Service Ads 2
M Is There A Phone Number For Google Adwords Support? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
B How far away does a user have to be in order to see AdWords location extensions? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 3
Durandl Adwords Express Vs Classic Adwords for small business Paid Search and Local Service Ads 2
G Best White Label AdWords Management Partner? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Caroline Linking GMB with Adwords- jump in rankings? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Durandl Adword listing in Google snack pack in the UK Local Search 2
pbarnhart AdWords Location Display Ad Format Now Available Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Tim Sweeney Adwords Price Extensions - Show How Much Services And Products Cost Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
pbarnhart AdWords Express - Need Your Experiences (good and bad) Paid Search and Local Service Ads 7
Linda Buquet The New Google Adwords Updates for Local Businesses - Detailed Info Paid Search and Local Service Ads 0
Garrett Sussman 3 Ways to Inject Reviews Into Your Google AdWords Extensions Local Reviews 8
James Watt Business owner survey on adwords express results vs pure adwords Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet Making Sense of the Google Adwords Changes for Local Businesses Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
Linda Buquet Local Impact - 4 Google Adwords on Top Paid Search and Local Service Ads 7
C When to use Adwords Local Extentsions - PPC SEO Local Search 2
Linda Buquet Local SEO & Adwords: Pay-To-Play Looming - Will you Offer Adwords Management? Paid Search and Local Service Ads 9
M Monetizing AdWords Consultant's Corner 10
JoyHawkins Gold Stars without Using AdWords Express Local Reviews 9