More threads by JoyHawkins

Are these for Google reviews only?

I found a very funny one recently from a local business on TripAdvisor.

On balance, the response from the owners was probably justified, but I'm not sure I would now want to visit the business in question.

The expected response from a professional service company:

funny review.png

I have two horrible responses from the same business owner. The reviews won't last long since the GMB listing is violating the TOS.

scumbag.PNG

call the cops.PNG

Okay this one is one of the best I've seen in a while. Not only does the owner shout at her & tell her to get a life but they also mention private info (where she lives): Google Maps

This is a local business. I've never eaten at the place in question and I'm not sure I would based on the response of the owner.
Even if the owners ARE in the right, and the clientele party were behaving badly, the response seems to sink to the same kind of level.
I think the obnoxious way in which owners respond is fuelled by reality TV.
Untitled-1.jpg

This was one of my faves, he edited the response after I told him that this was a no-no

This was a Defense Lawyer - and part of me said "well, it does show that he's kind of a bad ass"

THIS PERSON OBVIOUSLY HAS US CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!
If you are "<name redacted>" I already have an investigator working to find out who you are. I will file a lawsuit against you unless this false, obviously untrue statement is removed IMMEDIATELY – DON’T EVEN WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.

I know this is an old thread...but I came across this today, and it really is the absolute most terrible response I've ever seen from one of my clients. I had to share.

2019-10-29_1547.png

"Please have fear of God"

For. The. Love....

If anybody has some time to kill, check out these replies. I had to take a look as I couldn't believe that they had 188 reviews and 2.8 rating. I now makes sense.

I'm quite late to the party and this one isn't on Google, but I couldn't believe that I saw a doctor respond to a patient's review by explaining that she's "low educated." But don't worry, it's not her fault. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 12-44-43 Dr Hossein Ansari, MD San Diego, CA Healthgrades.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom