More threads by mihir23192

mihir23192

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My first post here.

1st Street towing is a competitor of the client of mine and recently in the last 1-2 month, his reviews have jumped from 50-60 to 3500. I am pretty sure this is some sort of trick and reviews are not legit. But I have been wondering how it's possible.

This has happened in past too, but Google removed some reviews. but last time, the scale was very small. Can anyone shed some light on this one?

1600955503825.png

Looking thru the reviews, it seems as if a week ago they did something on TikTok to get lots of people to leave reviews.

"They manipulate kids on Tiktok to give them 5 Star fake reviews."

Hi Everyone!

My first post here.

1st Street towing is a competitor of the client of mine and recently in the last 1-2 month, his reviews have jumped from 50-60 to 3500. I am pretty sure this is some sort of trick and reviews are not legit. But I have been wondering how it's possible.

This has happened in past too, but Google removed some reviews. but last time, the scale was very small. Can anyone shed some light on this one?

1600955503825.png
It's very obvious that he purchased the reviews. Most of the reviews they have are the same exact phrase written in various ways.

@Phil Rozek has touched on this topic many times. Here is a recent thread where they spoke about fake reviews.

example.PNG

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom