More threads by stankolev

Solutions
Reaction score
There are a lot of questions how many categories should business select, but what is the maximum number possible? So far the max I found is "Buda Health Center" ( Buda Health Center ) with 40 categories.

maximum-google-my-business-categories.jpg

@stankolev, the maximum number of Google My Business categories you can select is 10.

What tool did you use to pull up that list of 40? (It's possible they are holdovers from MapMaker, but that is just an educated guess.)

This is very interesting. Didn't know we could add so many. Pheww. It would be interesting to see how much traffic they get from these different categories, or if it actually hampers them.

@stankolev, the maximum number of Google My Business categories you can select is 10.

What tool did you use to pull up that list of 40? (It's possible they are holdovers from MapMaker, but that is just an educated guess.)

It make sense to be from MapMaker. The few I found above 10 cats are really old listing.

One more with a lot of cats 32 - Diamante Leasing

The tool is chrome extension "PlePer Local SEO Tools"

This is fascinating. I'm going to ask Google about it.

This is fascinating. I'm going to ask Google about it.

Some more : )

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom