More threads by nmorin1355

nmorin1355

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been in the process of trying to verify a business location in GMB. I sent the 1st postcard, waited 14 days, but did not receive the postcard. I requested the postcard be sent again, waiting another 14 days, and still did not receive the card.

How do I verify the business if I never receive the postcard? What are other options to verify my GMB listing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

I have been in the process of trying to verify a business location in GMB. I sent the 1st postcard, waited 14 days, but did not receive the postcard. I requested the postcard be sent again, waiting another 14 days, and still did not receive the card.

How do I verify the business if I never receive the postcard? What are other options to verify my GMB listing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Change the address to your house. Then request a new postcard. Once you get the postcard at your house & verify your business, then you can change the address back to your real business premises.

I would not recommend using your home address. It could end up getting your listing suspended.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom