More threads by sd1111

sd1111

Reaction score
Most of my clients are single-location businesses, but I have a few new clients with 5-7 different locations and multiple Google Business Profiles.

They asked for recommendations for a tool to help them manage Google posts, photos, review replies, etc from one dashboard, rather than having to edit each listing individually.

I know there are tools for GBP management. Anyone use one they'd recommend? I'd love to send them a few options to consider.

Thank you!

I´m currently looking into several platforms: Chatmeter, Birdeye, Uberall, Semrush, Yext, Brightlocal, Mozlocal. So far Yext is my favorite because of their robust Analytics, though it is recommended for businesses with over 100 locations.

I wrote a script to automate the creation of posts and upload images. I need to try one of these free ones!

If this is still relevant: Give us a try as well - GMBapi.com. We can set you up on a free trial. We have AI powered reply reviews, Sentiment Analysis, A/B testing, keyword lists and we are working on some cool new features such as setting review targets per locations.

What we'd like after helping our clients attract enquiries on their GBP through SEO, is for them to handle all of their business messaging in one place for GBP, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp.

Partoo looks like a good tool for this but we're open to recommendations if anyone knows a good one!..

I´m currently looking into several platforms: Chatmeter, Birdeye, Uberall, Semrush, Yext, Brightlocal, Mozlocal. So far Yext is my favorite because of their robust Analytics, though it is recommended for businesses with over 100 locations.

They're definitely the best for larger franchises. Probably overkill for a small chain or SMB.

Local Viking is a very good option too. We use it here to manage several locations. The grid graphics, for me, are a plus and always a good way to show the evolution to our clients.

Another useful feature is the "alerts", where you choose what fields you want to receive alerts when they change at GBP for any reason. If the address, name, phone, or any other improtant field change, we receive an alert.

Local Viking is a very good option too. We use it here to manage several locations. The grid graphics, for me, are a plus and always a good way to show the evolution to our clients.

Another useful feature is the "alerts", where you choose what fields you want to receive alerts when they change at GBP for any reason. If the address, name, phone, or any other improtant field change, we receive an alert.

I like some stuff from local viking but dislike they don't allow you to schedule pictures in a bulk format (like they allow in posts) for multiple listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom