More threads by realestateguy

realestateguy

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm trying to figure out why some of my clients' GBP profiles are not appearing for their GBP brand name on Google.

Even if I search for their full address (listed on their GBP), they don't appear in search or in Google Maps.

They will only appear if I paste in their full brand name + city name. (note: the population is less than 5000 people)

I've checked and no other GBP duplicate listings are appearing for their name or their address and no notice of a suspension either.

There are two independent reps with the same company working at the same address and this problem exists for both of the reps and their GBP profiles not appearing.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Solution
This is hard to diagnose without the business name and listing, can you share this info?

My best guess is there is some disconnect between the address in the maps and your GBP listing. Are the business service area with the address hidden? That would explain it.
This is hard to diagnose without the business name and listing, can you share this info?

My best guess is there is some disconnect between the address in the maps and your GBP listing. Are the business service area with the address hidden? That would explain it.

Solution

I'm not sure if I should disclose the name here but I'll DM it to you. :)

Sure you can DM me.

Can you confirm here though if the listings are service area businesses with the address hidden?

It looks like I can't send DMs anyway since I'm new here. Feel free to DM me though. No, they are not SABs. Their clients go to their office which is the address listed on their GBP profiles.

Hi there. I'm trying to figure out why some of my clients' GBP profiles are not appearing for their GBP brand name on Google.

Even if I search for their full address (listed on their GBP), they don't appear in search or in Google Maps.

They will only appear if I paste in their full brand name + city name. (note: the population is less than 5000 people)

I've checked and no other GBP duplicate listings are appearing for their name or their address and no notice of a suspension either.

There are two independent reps with the same company working at the same address and this problem exists for both of the reps and their GBP profiles not appearing.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

The most likely reason is that the business name is too generic. For example, Public Storage.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom