More threads by marybethclark

marybethclark

Reaction score
The business is Ray & Poynor and its a real estate agency in Birmingham AL. Here is a link to the GBP if I navigate to it via Google Business Profile Manager - Ray & Poynor - Google Search.
I also tried to see if it would appear if I used a different gmail account and went to the Google Business Manager and tried to search it for adding a new business and it does not appear when I try to find it that way either.
Any experience with something like this or suggestions for how to fix it?

Solution
When did you verify the profile? It can take 3 to 4 days for your business to appear on Search and Maps. For more information go to How to find your business on Google

If you have been verified for over a few weeks and still cannot find your listing when searching for the business name or address, there may be something wrong with the profile. Make sure verification status is verified and business information is correct. You can also contact Google to confirm the business is verified correctly on their end and eligible to show in maps.

I also see the business has no reviews - that could also pose an issue getting it to show up for searches so get some reviews and see if that helps.
When did you verify the profile? It can take 3 to 4 days for your business to appear on Search and Maps. For more information go to How to find your business on Google

If you have been verified for over a few weeks and still cannot find your listing when searching for the business name or address, there may be something wrong with the profile. Make sure verification status is verified and business information is correct. You can also contact Google to confirm the business is verified correctly on their end and eligible to show in maps.

I also see the business has no reviews - that could also pose an issue getting it to show up for searches so get some reviews and see if that helps.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom