More threads by Dobo

Dobo

Reaction score
Last week, I read about the possibility of a free bulk submission on Yelp and got really excited:

"Yelp called me back (after I called support) and said that only in the past month have they started allowing free bulk uploads? it used to only be for advertisers (who had so many listings?)."

Yelp Update: Free Bulk Upload and Yelp Proceeds with their Lawsuit | Understanding Google Places & Local Search

This is the first time I've heard of Yelp offering bulk submissions for businesses other than advertisers... Unfortunately, I couldn't find any other information out there. Maybe it's only available if you get in touch with Yelp Support directly?

Does anybody else have experience with this? Is it too good to be true?

This is the first I've heard of it. I could reach out to our Yelp rep if you'd like and ask?

Joy, that would be great if you can find more info about it! :)

I'm very curious about the process. Maybe it's only available to businesses in certain industries or with a certain number of locations, but it's still worth a shot to learn more.

Hi All,

I checked this out with someone from Yelp about whether or not there is any truth to this and this is what was said:

Me: Is what's in this thread true?
A Yelp Rep: It is not. The only new feature to the Yelp product is the addition of the Business Owner App for mobile.

Thanks for looking into this and getting an official response, Colan! Ah, I kinda suspected the free bulk submission might not be possible. I knew Yelp wouldn't give us an early Christmas present! :p

Thanks anyway!

Thanks for looking at this for me Colan :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom