More threads by ericreiss

ericreiss

Reaction score
The law firm I work for had their profile disappear over the weekend from search and our dashboard.

We did not get an email related to a suspension.

The NAP is.

Jainchill & Beckert, LLC
144 W Main St
Plainville, CT 06062
(860) 351-5254

Has anyone experienced this before?

It is a staffed location and has been around for 30 years, so it's a legit business.

What should my next step be? A reinstatement request?

Thanks,

Eric

The law firm I work for had their profile disappear over the weekend from search and our dashboard.

The NAP is.

Jainchill & Beckert, LLC
144 W Main St
Plainville, CT 06062
(860) 351-5254

It is a staffed location and has been around for 30 years, so it's a legit business.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric, did you guys recently delete the Google account that was associated with this business profile?

@ericreiss thanks for sharing your findings with me. It is worth noting that Google does allow users to remove their business profile permanently. Prior the only other way I knew how a listing could be removed permanently was by closing the Google account associated with it.

Remove business profile.jpg

permanently remove.jpg

The NAP is.

Jainchill & Beckert, LLC
144 W Main St
Plainville, CT 06062
(860) 351-5254

Thanks,

Eric

Hello Eric
Claudia mentioned & linked me your thread here and at the business forum. At the time the profile of the Law firm got lost maliciously or accidently how or where was the profile managed? Have been involved any "GBP agency account"?

Hello Eric
Claudia mentioned & linked me your thread here and at the business forum. At the time the profile of the Law firm got lost maliciously or accidently how or where was the profile managed? Have been involved any "GBP agency account"?

Hi, Ehg!

Thanks for asking me.

The profile was managed with our agency account. However, the business owner was also an admin and maybe previous vendors where admins also.

Eric

Hi, everyone. Today we were able to get this listing added using our agency account (without verification needed), so I think this is resolved.

Thank you everyone for your help with this!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom