More threads by Dee

Dee

Reaction score
Happy Wednesday everyone!

Last Friday I got an email from Google stating my GBP was out under restriction which caused all my GBP’s to be soft suspended.

I tried appealing on the main GBP but denied almost immediately. My main priority is to get these GMB’s up and then deal with the Google Profile.

I’ve started preparing documents to submit to get these pages reinstated. These are majority SAB with no address showing.

I’ve gathered the state LLC’s, bill with the home address (but it doesn’t show the business name) and a few receipts from customers which has the business home address & business name. What else should I look out for to help Google’s process?

These are a few questions I have as well.

1 of the businesses has a name which isn’t the full name on the LLC. The LLC is “Roman’s Roofing Company LLC” but the GMP is “Roman’s Roofing”. Should we update the GMP to include “company”?

The address on the LLC’s are either old home address or family members address. The business is located in a different city which was verified with video live function and hasn’t been an issue. Will the different address on the LLC affect the chances of the appeal being accepted? What should we do to correct this?

All input is greatly appreciated!

So if all your GBPs got suspended, this is likely account level suspension. Google can suspend user accounts that go against the guidelines, and all GBP listings associated with that user (Gmail account) will also be suspended. Applying for reinstatement for the "main GBP" won't help get the others unsuspended.

You need to identify which user that is and remove it from all the listings. If you have multiple accounts on the listing, you can use this link when signed in to each account to check which one of them is restricted. Only after should you apply for reinstatement.

So if all your GBPs got suspended, this is likely account level suspension. Google can suspend user accounts that go against the guidelines, and all GBP listings associated with that user (Gmail account) will also be suspended. Applying for reinstatement for the "main GBP" won't help get the others unsuspended.

You need to identify which user that is and remove it from all the listings. If you have multiple accounts on the listing, you can use this link when signed in to each account to check which one of them is restricted. Only after should you apply for reinstatement.

We identified the user and are in the process of transferring everything.
Just curious about the policy with reinstatement and if Google would be okay with LLC issues.

Thank you for your help!

You can update the GMP to include “company” if that is on all the paperwork, though I do not think it will matter much either way, but better safe than sorry.

You should only send proof that has an address that matches the GBP. Do NOT send any proof with another address, that will get the appeal denied.

Google actually does not want businesses to add "LLC" or other legal names to their profile's business name, a little bit petty but it is Google after all

1721477300459.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom