More threads by brycek379

brycek379

Reaction score
Do instagram hashtags play any role in business promotion in 2022?

Solution
If you can get other people to use the hashtag effectively, and the hashtag relates to or helps build awareness for your business, it can for sure. However, the important thing to remember about hashtags is they are only as good as how many people use them and how often.

Get other Instagram users to use the hashtag frequently and in a way that is relative to your business goals. the more creative you re the better, more likely to help it go "viral" if people relate to it personally or find it funny. don't just stick with one hashtag either, test out a few and see which ones work best. you can have multiple hashtags for different purposes/objectives too.

hope that helps
If you can get other people to use the hashtag effectively, and the hashtag relates to or helps build awareness for your business, it can for sure. However, the important thing to remember about hashtags is they are only as good as how many people use them and how often.

Get other Instagram users to use the hashtag frequently and in a way that is relative to your business goals. the more creative you re the better, more likely to help it go "viral" if people relate to it personally or find it funny. don't just stick with one hashtag either, test out a few and see which ones work best. you can have multiple hashtags for different purposes/objectives too.

hope that helps

Solution

hope that helps

Thank you so much for your detailed answer! And can you please tell if there's any number of hashtags that is ok to use per post? I've heard something about 3 or 5, while I also saw accounts that use more than 10.

So I think it depends on your goal. I think at most I would do 5 as to not saturate and cause any tags to be less effective.

Also, I recently read about this new announcement from the CEO of Instagram, which could influence your strategy moving forward => There’s no need to put hashtags on your Instagram posts, CEO says

I still think hashtags are helpful even in light of this announcement, but something to be aware of.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom