More threads by YouSEO

YouSEO

Reaction score
Hello. Today I woke up to find that all my listings had been suspended. There are 12 listings in total. Can you suggest what I should do in this case? What steps should I take to recover them?

Just thinking out loud here on what I would try if it happened to me (I assume you are just using a standard Google Account to manage the GBPs).

I haven't experienced any suspensions first hand (yet), but I have been splitting my customer GBPs among multiple Google accounts.

A suspension to a single GBP can affect all the GBPs that are attached to owner Google Accounts (I am not sure if the same applies to managers). It's statistically unlikely that 12 businesses all got suspended at the same time so it is likely one suspension brought them all down.

If there are other users that have access to the GBPs, go through them and make a list so you have an overview.

I would create a new Google Account and add a new owner to the GBP you want to start with. Make the new account the primary owner, then log into the GBP with the new account and remove any other Google Accounts . . . then you at least have a GBP that is isolated and not affected by the status or suspensions of any others.

If you create 2 new accounts, and make each a sole owner of a GBP, I would be curious if that could correct the suspension on a GBP (if you just did one you may have just coincidentally picked the GBP that actually WAS suspended).

A suspension to a single GBP can affect all the GBPs that are attached to owner Google Accounts (I am not sure if the same applies to managers). It's statistically unlikely that 12 businesses all got suspended at the same time so it is likely one suspension brought them all down.
If the Google account that manages those profiles was suspended, then all the GBPs will show up as suspended.

Just thinking out loud here on what I would try if it happened to me (I assume you are just using a standard Google Account to manage the GBPs).

I haven't experienced any suspensions first hand (yet), but I have been splitting my customer GBPs among multiple Google accounts.

If there are other users that have access to the GBPs, go through them and make a list so you have an overview.

I would create a new Google Account and add a new owner to the GBP you want to start with. Make the new account the primary owner, then log into the GBP with the new account and remove any other Google Accounts . . . then you at least have a GBP that is isolated and not affected by the status or suspensions of any others.

If you create 2 new accounts, and make each a sole owner of a GBP, I would be curious if that could correct the suspension on a GBP (if you just did one you may have just coincidentally picked the GBP that actually WAS suspended).

Thanks for your answer.

Are there any more ways to recover them?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom