More threads by warrenpd

Reaction score
I'm writing some articles on GBP management and franchises. I worked as a SEO director at one for years but I wanted to see how others in the space handled certain things. If anyone on here has experience managing local for franchises I would love to ask you some questions.

Solution
I'm writing some articles on GBP management and franchises. I worked as a SEO director at one for years but I wanted to see how others in the space handled certain things. If anyone on here has experience managing local for franchises I would love to ask you some questions.

I work with several franchise companies and would be happy to help answer some questions. My email is my handle and @gmail

I work with several franchise companies and would be happy to help answer some questions. My email is my handle and @gmail

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom